AXE Signs + Wayfinding is an award winning international sign company doing business in all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. AXE Signs + Wayfinding currently has two offices, with its headquarters located in San Diego, California, and recently opening a second office in Chicago, Illinois.We strive for versatility in all that we do. We are a full service sign company capable of accommodating all of your needs.... We are able to provide extensive custom designed signs with the help of our 10 person in-house design team. These signs include channel letters, cabinet signs, pole signs, awnings, interior signs ("Wayfinding" or directional signs), and we also provide custom pylons, monument displays, and a wide array of outdoor/indoor LED and LCD digital signage solutions.
In addition to our designers, we employ technicians with Masters Degrees in lighting technology and our craftsmen are the truest professionals with perfection in fabrication as their goal and end result requirement.
More importantly, we take full responsibility for the outcome and meeting our client's performance expectations. We're not happy until you're completely happy and we don't consider the job done until we've exceeded your expectations. We are only as good as our last installation and the ability we have to maintain and build long lasting relationships. We believe signage is essential to a company's success, and that since a sign is often the first thing the customer sees when engaging your business, we have an obligation to make sure you've put your best foot forward.
We take the Three P's theory of business very seriously. People, product, and process: Our staff is highly educated and are committed to their craft. We have carefully built an extremely strong level of craftsmanship into our manufacturing process. We utilize the most cutting edge technologies including laser cutters and water-jets. We insist upon using the highest quality materials including top grade aluminum, stainless steel, and the world's best LED technology available. Our product is far than superior than our competitors.Let us show you the difference!
Our main objective is to always utilize the most cutting edge technologies in sign making. To that end, we have invented some of our own proprietary LED systems that no on else in the world can provide. These technologies include embedded LED channel letters where the full LED channel letters are thin and can be lit 100% all around or 50% lit. These are solid state LED as opposed to older technology where led pads are simply glued to the back of a piece of acrylic. Our acrylic LED letters are embedded with hundreds of tiny LED modules for more balanced and reliable and bright lighting.... We also have the ability to integrate half stainless steel or aluminum while the other half of the letter is full LED acrylic.
Our newest product is a manufactured wood LED Channel letter that creates the a unique and seldom seen style of lettering new to the market . We provide different wood finishes to match all custom jobs. We feel this is a technology that must be seen to fully be appreciated for the quality look it affords.
- #1 Initial Contact
- #2 Survey & Submittal
- #3 Costumer Approval
- #4 Landlord Approval
- #5 Permit Procurement
- #6 Production
- #7 Installation
- #8 Final Review
- Client and sales Executive discuss project scope and client needs.
- We confirm initial steps and enter the job into our tracker the begin generating weekly reports.
- Produce and discuss our quote with detailed breakdown of fees.
- Once quote is discussed and approved
- We refine the program specifications to reflect your feedback.
- You indicate full approval with a purchase order.
- We contact the landlord via email, phone call and cerfied for approval.
- We notify client of landlord approval.
- We submit the municipal permit application.
- We schedule and perform production at our facility.
- Project managers update production process weekly.
- We Notify your representative or appropriate staff member to confirm installation schedule and plans.
- We oversee execution of site-specific installation plans.
- You sign off when your expectations are fully met.
- We upload photos of the project and sign off -form into our program tracker.
- Final payment only upon your complete satisfaction.
ILLUMINATED AND NON- ILUMINATED
VINYL, VIEHICLE WRAPS, COMERICAIL VEHICLE WRAPS, LARGE FORMATTED GRAPHICS
AWANING & OTHER SERVICES
-Wind and Shade Screens